Wednesday 29 August 2018

Let It Snow

Morning, So I am still playing catch up with my posts. Today I am sharing a card I made with the 3D Christmas Embossing folders from Crafters Companion. Another lovely design that I have used as a focal point. I t could also be used as a smashing background, giving lots of texture to your project.

You will need:
Shimmering Snowflakes Embossing Folder
Gemini Sparkling Snowflakes Set 1
Gemini Sparkling Snowflakes Set 2
Gemini 'Let It Snow' Die
Centura Pearl Blue (Darks Collection) 5 x 7'', 5 1/2 x 7 1/2'' & 8 X 7''
Centura Pearl White/Silver Card Base 8 1/2 x 7 1/2''
Double Sided Adhesive Sheet
Centura Pearl White/Silver 7 1/2 x 6 1/2''
AB Glitter
Matching Blue Ribbon
Silver Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink Pad
Anti Static Bag


Step 1: Wipe over your  5 x 7'' card with an Anti Static bag, Coat your folder with Versamark, Add silver embossing powder and heat.

Step 2: Cover you 7 1/2 x 6 1/2'' Centura Pearl card with a double sided adhesive sheet. Cut snowflakes from the  8 x 7  Blue card, careful to leave the edges as this will be your mat, Secure the snowflakes and sentiment to the sheet as shown.

Step 3: Cover the sheet with AB Glitter and set aside.

Step 4: Mat your embossed card onto the Blue Centura Pearl 5 1/2 x 7 1/2 with Tacky Glue

Step 5: Layer your snowflake card onto the blue, then mount onto your base card with Tacky Glue.

Step 6:Add your embossed design to the base section with foam on a roll or 3D Glue Gel.

Step 7: Add a mounting ribbon to finish your card.

Thank you for joining me today, I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial and the finished card I have shared. Join me again for more inspiration. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

3 comments:

  1. Nick, I love this card. It is beautiful, you did a great job! I am anxiously awaiting when I can purchase the Shimmering Snowflake folder. ❄💕❄💕❄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nick. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing this and for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,love the colours that you have chosen for it.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete