Friday 22 March 2019

New Collections Coming on Hochanda

Morning everyone, I have to say it is wonderful to be back with you at long last. I am feeling a lot better now and I have been looking forward to sharing the news with you. Today I am launching a brand new Collection on Hochanda at 10 am with Charlie, with another show with Hayley at 3 pm. I have put my heart and soul into this collection, so I really hope you like it as much as me and my Design team. I have another launch on Tuesday at 11am and 2pm, with totally different crafting goodies.

Without my small Design Team, I really couldn't have managed the amount of wonderful samples that will be displayed on the set. They have made such an amazing selection to show the huge variety of looks you can achieve with the new Craftascope collection.

I will be sharing many tutorials with you, with lots of inspiration on just how much you can do with them. I have added a die to this collection which has been so well received in the team. It has been designed to create an ATC Card and coordinating envelope, but I have made sure that they are not the only things you can use it for.

I hope you will join me today and Tuesday,  If you are new to Hochanda, here is  VOUCHER CODE WHICH WILL GIVE YOU 10% OFF OF YOUR FIRST ORDER: FEY5JBP7  

Please take the time to visit the blogs of the rest of my Design team and the samples they have made for the shows:

Natalie: tillyanne.co.uk


for now take care and Happy Crafting.xx

5 comments:

  1. Amazing samples Nick and can't wait for the shows today,Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Nicola, It's all systems go now then. I have butterfly's.xx

      Delete
  2. Love the samples I could see by you and your design team. Hope all goes well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the show and all the new products. Brilliant! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nick
    Just watched your shows on rewind... you are an amazing crafter... so talented... and you come over as a really lovely person... you have had a lot of sell outs... well done to you Nick...
    Hugs Sylvie xx Gibraltar

    ReplyDelete