Monday 25 March 2019

Hochanda Show Tuesday 26th March

Morning Friends and Crafters. Well here we are again on the eve of my new launch on Hochanda Tomorrow at 11am and 3pm. I really cant tell you how exciting this has all been for me, I really have pulled out all the stops and put everything into the 2 collections I have brought with me this time. I put my heart and soul into everything I bring, so to have had such a demand for the first launch has been heartwarming to say the very least. I know I said it on my show, but without the support from Hochanda and all of you, there really wouldn't be any collections to bring to you, so Thank you.

Tomorrows launch is a smaller but just as important set and an must have to add to your Craftascope Library of tools. There are some super useful stamps and sentiments. It also has the addition of my very first 'Leaded Lights' Die Set, with my Dolphins. I have some more beauties to add to this over time, including a beautiful Dolphin Striplet Die.


Another great little dies set, which so many have asked for is my Rose petal dies set. It's a collection of 10 hand drawn dies in various sizes, giving the perfect petals for my Foamiran roses. There is every size combination you need to make some stunning blooms along with complimentary accent flowers too. They work perfectly with other mediums such as card and paper and all of my dies will cut fabric, leather etc. I do hope I have time on the shows to demonstrate a little, these are invaluable.

I do hope you will join me tomorrow (Tuesday 26th March) for my new launch with the wonderful Dave Bradford at 11am and 3pm. For now take care and Happy Crafting.xxx


12 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Love your samples you have shown here. Also the rose petal die set will be so useful,rather than having to hand cut lots of petals. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola, I wish I'd have had more time to do more, it's been so busy. I love cutting out but I love the die and wish I had have had it years ago. cut so much time off.xx

      Delete
  2. Great samples Nick, lovely to see you flying through your shows with such ease! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was so much better this time, a lot less nervous, still nervous though, but hopefully that will go with time. Now I cant wait to share my next collections, I have had the samples now and I am so excited.xx

      Delete
  3. Look absolutely stunning Nick....looking forward to your next show xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much, I am so looking forward to sharing so much more with you now.xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Nick
    Can't wait to watch your shows tomorrow... you deserve everything you wish for... all the hard work you put into everything you do...
    love your new Dies...
    hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sylvie, I am so pleased you like the new dies in the collections. I had to have them as part of these. Thank you ever so much.xx

      Delete
  5. Great collection Nick love the dolphin stained glass, the roses are gorgeous. My Mum would have loved those! I think another sell out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol, I am so pleased you like the collections. I am now looking forward to bringing my next collections to you net month.xx

      Delete
  6. Watched the show at 11am and love everything. Will watch the next show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats wonderful, I am so very happy you liked it all at 11, hope you enjoyed the second show too.xx

      Delete