Thursday 9 February 2017

Leonie's One Day Special Samples

I'm very happy to be able to share a post with you today at last. I know it's been a long time but most of you will know why. Well, I hope you got to see The One Day Special on Hochanda last night with Leonie. There are some amazing deals to be had, there has already been a sell out so dont leave it too long. There are more shows today at 9 am, 12 pm, 4 pm and Final Call at 7 pm Tonight.

I'd forgotten a lot of the samples I had made with these wonderful products, there are step by steps for all of them in my previous posts from April on wards, please take a look, if there are any that you would like me to re post please leave a message.


I am sharing some of the cards, but there are no step by steps for these on the blog. I will try and get some descriptions down for you.

The blog will be up and running as normal from the Start of March, until then I will add posts as and when I am able to.

Take care all and thank you for all of your messages of support and your patience. Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nick
    Stunning cards... all your cards are amazing... so different... ... Leonie loves all your cards... she is amazing to
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are back even if only for today. Love all your samples can't pick between the first and second as to which is my favourite xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back for today. Love all the cards and saw some on Leonie's show. Really loved the first one. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete