Monday 17 September 2018

Christmas Lounge, Christmas Dimensionals

Morning crafters and Friends, A lot of you will know what great fun I had with the first launch of the New Dimensional dies from Crafters Companion. I really enjoyed making scenes with the house, chair etc, so I was so excited to see the new Christmas range. I have to say both collections work so well together to make the projects you make even more special.

You will need:
Tree Concept Die
Sparkling Snowflakes 1
Sparkling Snowflakes 2
Tree Accessorie Pack 
Holly Frame Embossing Folder
Basic Oval Die
Centura Pearl White Card
12 x 12 Plain Paper Pad
12 x 12 Christmas Decorative Paper Pad
Double Sided Adhesive Sheet
Blue Glitter


Step 1: Position and cut your design into the base card, the stairs, Window and tree.

Step 2: Use plain and patterned papers to decorate the scene.

Step 3: On green card emboss and cut out to add a carpet/rug. Use a sanding block to bring out the detail even further.

Step 4: Cut out the window frame from Centura Pearl add acetate to the back before securing it in place. Decorate the room to look really festive, using the elements in the collection. Cut a tree from the dark green card and secure with tacky glue, then decorate the tree with baubles and tinsel.

Step 5: Decorate the front of your card. Here I have used a double sided adhesive sheet on a piece of card, then added snowflakes and covered with blue glitter. Added a basic oval to the centre with a sentiment, to finish the card it was layered up with Tacky glue on the front of the card.

Thank you ever so much for joining me today. I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial along with the finished project. I hope to see you very soon to see what else I have to share. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

1 comment:

  1. that makes a great rug, I just got mine today, when I sawyour other card with that embossin folder on the front I knew I had to have it!!! beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete