Thursday 6 September 2018

Vintage Poppies Stamp

Morning everyone, I have a little bit of a strange post today, I am sharing a card I made with the Vintage Poppies Stamp from Be Creative. This is definitely one of those stamps that could be used for batch card making, whether it's for charity or fund raising. You could stamp out a pile of them and then spend an evening colouring to your hearts content.

You will need:
Memento Black Ink
Alcohol Markers
Black Card Base
White Stamping card, 1/2 inch larger than the stamp each edge.

Step 1: Stamp your design onto the stamping card, by having the card larger than the stamp you have a faux layer ad keep the wonderful edge of the stamp, rather than a hard line.

Step 2: Colour with Alcohol Markers. You can use any medium, if you choose another make sure you use the correct Ink pad to avoid any smudges.

Step 3: Mount your project onto a black card base and it's finished.

Well see what I mean about a strange post. I think it's the shortest post I have ever done. I didn't take photos as I thought it would be very boring looking at the same photo over and over. Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed the finished piece along with the write up. As I said before this is a perfect stamp if you want to batch make and love colouring as I do. Take care and Happy Crafting, Hoe you will stop by again for some more sharing.xx

2 comments:

  1. Short but sweet Nick! Love the colours you have used and nice bit of blending too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. The post is definitely short and sweet as Anne says. All the careful blending that you have done to colour it must have taken quite a while though. Love the fact that you have kept the edge of the stamp.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete