Thursday 2 March 2017

Samples for the New Launch From Leonie Part 1

The race is on to get your hands on the New Collection by Leonie. As you probably have guessed by now, I have been really looking forward to tonight's launch on Hochanda. I can now share some of the samples I made for the show with this versatile collection.

The whole collection will suit all styles of crafting. The alphabet dies are wonderful to use and having the different fonts for each individual letter on separate dies is such a great idea. I've had great fund using them and know they will be in constant use.

I do hope you enjoy the show tonight, I am really looking forward to seeing the makes from the rest of the Design Team. Please take the time to visit their blogs to get more inspiration.


Thank you for taking the time to visit tonight. I will share the rest of my samples tomorrow and then the breakdown for any of you that are interested. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

3 comments:

  1. As ever all your sample!Es are amazing although I love your magic one and wish I'd thought of it! Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ever so much Nicola. I dont really know how I thought of it. I think the cards came first.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your samples on Leonie's show. They were brilliant as were the shows. Thank you for sharing. Would love to hear how you did them.

    ReplyDelete