Friday 3 March 2017

Leonie Pujol Launch Samples Part 2

Early Warning, If you've not got your hands on the New Collection by Leonie Pujol, Please be quick as the stock is running out. The next live show on Hochanda is at 4 pm and then 7 pm for The Final Call, If the stock lasts. I am sharing some more of the samples I have made with the collection.

The shows so far have been brilliant and full of inspiration from Leonie and the other Design Team members. I have tried to make a variety of projects to show how versatile these are and that they will suit all styles.

I am hoping to be ready to start sharing my step by steps and breakdowns from Monday. I have a few things to straighten up, so pleased  check back.

Thank you so much for visiting today, I really do appreciate your support. I hope you are enjoying the shows and the samples I am sharing with you. Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

8 comments:

  1. Great work Nick
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sylvie, Thank you ever so much. I am so glad you like them. A few different things here. Tried to show how versatile they really are.xxx

      Delete
  2. Fab samples Nick. I've been following you a wee while but never dared post... Your work is amazing, you have awesome talent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much, I am so glad you have posted it's lovely to hear from people. I am so pleased that you like what I share. It makes me very happy. Take care and hope you will continue to join in.xxx

      Delete
  3. Really like the first sample here. Brilliant. Like them all but this one especially. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have to agree with you. It's my favourite too, I am going to make a larger one to hang on the wall. It was great fun to make.xxx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Nicola.
      Finding it hard at the moment to keep up especially with clearing up still.xxx

      Delete