Sunday 31 January 2021

The Craftascope Half Price offer ends tomorrow

Hi to all of you, I have and such a busy time chasing deliveries and answering messages and emails, I just haven’t had the time to add to my blog. Hopefully you will all have your special parcels. It sure has been a struggle and a lot of tracking to find out just exactly what was going on. I do hope that you are happy with all of your new goodies and that you will have many hours creating with them. The Half Price code ends tomorrow, so if there is anything else you would like to add to your collection the code is THANKS50 Just getting over all of the stress and frustration, thank you so much for being so patient and understanding. After Christmas I have been missing Mince Pies since I finished them all so I have made some of my own, I really could eat them all day, every day.


I would also like to thank all of you who have taken time to leave reviews on the Craftascope store. It was delightful reading them and I was really touched at the wonderful comments you have left, I was really touched. I am just so pleased that the excessive delays didn’t spoil your experience too much. I know what it’s like when you place and order and are excited about getting it, there’s nothing worse than long waits and delays. All you want to do is get crafting, I am the same, so having borders shut, parcels returned and suspensions, all on top of the coronavirus it couldn’t really have been a worse time. LINK FOR THE CRAFTASCOPE STORE.


The postal suspensions are still in place, so any orders will be packed immediately as normal and posted as soon as they are lifted, hopefully that won’t be too long now. Many of you know me well enough to know, but for those of you who don’t I can assure you that I would never let anyone lose out or suffer financially, so you can buy with that confidence when taking advantage of the 50% off code.

Some of you might know about the new VAT laws that the UK implemented on the 31st December. To simplify it as far as ETSY is concerned. They are responsible for collecting the VAT on behalf of the UK Government now, so if you are in the UK the price will show differently to how it does in the EU. I can assure you I have not increased my prices. It’s the best time to take advantage of the 50% discount. There are lots of items in baskets and some items are very low in stock, the offer ends at midnight tomorrow (1st Feb 2012), so please don't miss out an anything that you really want.

After my experience with the Royal Mail Labels, couriers are not an option at the moment with the restrictions still causing delays. Despite an explanation they refused to refund the unused labels as they were out of their 21 day limit and the amount of labels I was requesting refunds for, however they were more than happy for me to purchase replacements for them.  Hopefully things will get better soon, it’s times like this we realise just how much of ‘Normal Life’ we take for granted.

Take care and Happy Crafting. Stay Safe my Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment