Monday 2 December 2019

Great Offers Ending Soon. Don't miss out

I was going to post this on Saturday Evening, but I have been without the internet. I am so pleased to see that so many of you have taken advantage of the special saving this weekend. I'd also like to say thank you for the lovely messages as well. I have tried to offer as much as I can, so there is something available for everyone. I thought I'd share some more inspiration for you today, just some of the things you could create with a few of the items available for you. There have been 8 sell outs, but there are still stamps dies and collections available for you. Here is the beautiful Rose Bouquet die, it's unique design allows you to use without the aid of glue, thanks to the tabs built into the design.

There's also a beautiful single Rose Striplet Die, this looks wonderful as a card front, with either designer papers, parchment or even your own background papers. There are so many ways to use this statement die. This also has the unique attachment built in, which is especially important when using parchment, which so easily shows adhesives. This is incredibly low on stock.

There are many other dies in the weekends events, including this beautiful Floral Striplet. As with most of the Craftascope dies, this is a two part die allowing you to use it in many ways to suit your project.


I love the next 2 dies and again they are designed to give you versatility. they're both two part dies and include stunning decorative outer edges to use together or separately, they make great toppers and look stunning Paper Pieced.


Another favourite is the Lady Marjorie Swag Die, it can be used in so many ways. It looks beautiful Paper Pieced or used with resin or glass paints. I have also experimented with my foiling machine for something totally different.

There is a stamp using the same design in the Regal Rose Collection. It was so popular that I designed a rose oval Set, there's also a coordinating 2 part dies set which goes hand in had to give many options for your creations.

Well that's all for now, Happy shopping. Please don't delay, if there are things you would like too add to your Craftascope Library or to buy as gifts. These offers will now be available until Tuesday, I have extended it as I was unable to post my update. The offers are limited and if they sell out before the end, they can't be replaced. Thank you ever so much for your support, Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment