Tuesday 19 November 2019

Lots of News, Black Friday Weekend event and Much More

Hello Friends and Crafters. Im sure many of you will agree that it's always nice to get home. Well I am back home again, although I had a wonderful time, it's always great to get back home. I've been having a few days rest, there's a lot to sort out before the winter arrives. The flight home was great, I got my first photo from the plane as well. I am really excited that I can join in the Black Friday Event this year, something that just wasn't possible last year. Keep your eyes on the 'Craftascope Etsy Store' (link above) for some great offers and 50% savings.

It's hard to explain, but I was quite sad to lose a couple of items from my range, It had taken me over 9 months to bring back the ATC Die set, so it was sad to see it sell out again on Hochanda, even though I know the people that managed to secure the set will have great fun. Some of the items in the sale are very limited so if there's something you want to add to your Craftascope Library, please don't miss out.

As promised, I will soon be adding more videos to my Youtube Channel. If there is anything at all that you would like me to cover or go into more detail, then please add these to the most recent video, in the comments section and I will include them at the next available opportunity. I was so pleased to see that there were still roses blooming when I got back home and Grace, enjoying the sunshine too.

Last piece of news, I will be running a 'Design Team' Call over the next few days so please keep your eyes peeled, if you're interested. A little photo here of one of the teddies I made, I promised I would add it as son as I found one.

For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx


2 comments:

  1. Glad you’re home and settling in. LOVE the photo from the plane! That teddy you made is super nice. I sew but not often these days. I did make a teddy, not as nice as yours, right after my mom passed. I don’t know what got into me but out came the sewing machine and I made teddy and a beanie baby style pig. Their names are First for the teddy and the pig is Erste (which means first in German...the hubby is from Germany). Not very creative names but they gave me great comfort during a difficult time. Take care Nick. I’m excited to see what Black Friday will bring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are back home safely and had some rest too. The pictures are lovely and the teddy you made is gorgeous. As to the older sets of dies etc I suppose with all those ideas bubbling away in your head,you need to move on and make room for all the new lovely things that you will be bringing. Take care Nicola x

    ReplyDelete