Tuesday 17 September 2019

New Video's going live tonight at 7pm UK time

Hi Friends and crafters. Just a short post to let you know that I have some new Video's going live tonight at 7 pm.  These are specifically to answer questions that were left underneath previous video. It's divided into 2 parts so I hope you will take a look either live or when you get chance.

I have tried to cover as much as I can in the time available to me. I have spent the last week or so preparing to give you some hints tips and a few little tricks to create your own bespoke fabrics and patchwork designs.

I do hope you enjoy them. If you do have any questions I will be around during the live shows to answer anything of just have a chat. Feel free to leave your requests below the videos and I will try to cover them in future video. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

1 comment:

  1. Too many YouTube to catch up on in one go. Will hopefully get the time when I'm feeling more in the land of the living. Though small steps at a time. Thank you for all the effort you put into these Nick. I may not have watched them yet but really appreciate it. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete