Friday 18 September 2020

A Slice of Heaven - Launch of the New Craftascope Collection

 Morning Friends and Crafters. This is a really exciting and very special day for me. After such a long wait,my New 'Slice of Heaven' Collection from Craftascope is being launched today by the wonderful Lou Withers. It would have been amazing if I could have been there myself, but I am so very lucky to have such a marvelous Crafter launching it on Hochanda today. I'm sharing one of the cards I've made using a selection of Stamps and Dies, along with a beautiful stamp from Clarity Stamp.



I believe that the 'Slice of Heaven' Collection is one of the most versatile ones I have brought to you so far. As always they are perfect for all of your Paper & Cardcraft projects, however they are designed be used perfectly with Fabric as well. You can easily create your own bespoke fabrics. With many of the stamps, there's also the option to use them for Quilting.With a little patience you could even try micro-quilting.

I am decorating at the moment, the stamp I have used in the card comes in 3 sizes across the collection.I am using the largest of these to create a feature wall and I will share the photos as soon as it's finished. To give you an idea, I have stamped a sheet of A3 paper, obviously for the wall I will be spacing the stamps further apart. 



The same stamps can also be used to make the most gorgeous flowers,either using one size stamp or a mix of the sizes together. If you have the thicker type Chinese rice paper they make stunning poppies. If you would to use them with foamiran, be careful to choose the correct ink and a light colour to stamp with.

Having the versatility in a collection is the key and having so many other options is always a good thing. The stamps are sized perfectly to work across any project from ATC's to Scrapbook pages as well as larger Home Decor projects. They work wonderfully with the Craftascope Heat Transfer Paints,also available on the website.

I had quite a few requests for Spanish Phrases, so in this collection I have included a couple which are great to use in greeting cards and scrapbook pages. There are so many options with the whole collection and I really hope to see some of your creations.

There's far too much to share in a blog post, so I will be sharing other ideas over time as well as youtube videos. For now I do hope you will tune into the shows with Lou tonight and Saturday Morning.It's really good to be back with you.If you have shopped on my Etsy, you should have received a thank you voucher, if you didn't and would like to shop the code is FEEDBACK15 and will give you 15%off anything in store. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nick
    Nice to see you back...pity you could not be there...on a Hochanda ...Lou did a fabulous job...Nick...she is so talented ....
    Can’t wait to see you wall.......
    Take Care ...keep safe ...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sylvie, Thank you so much for your comment, I am so sorry for the delay in getting back to you. So pleased you enjoyed the shows, It would have been great to be there but I was so lucky to have Lou, she always shares such a lot of inspiration. I can't wait to finish the room and will share the feature wall as soon as it's done. Take care and stay safe Nick. x

    ReplyDelete