Monday 9 July 2018

Christmas Dimensionals Launch Preview

Hi Crafters and Friends, Im so excited to share a few of the samples I have made for the One Day Special launching tonight on Hochanda. As you know I thoroughly enjoyed crafting with the last release of this new concept. Well tonight you will see the special launch for Christmas 2018.

The collection, is once again jam packed with extras that finish your scenes off to a treat, but can also be used independently on other projects. This new Christmas range also coordinated perfectly with the previous sets and opens up huge possibilities and opportunities to really go crazy with your designs. I have a full tutorial on the Hochanda Blog today, showing how well they go together to make cards and projects for someone special, I do hope you will take a look.

Many thanks for taking the time to join me today, I know I have been a little quiet but I have so much still to share with you over the coming weeks and months. Please stay tuned, for now Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards,love it when you make the room scenes.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete