Wednesday 31 August 2016

Be Creative Launch Sample Previews

Welcome back to my second post for today. Justin and Gordon from Be Creative have launched some wonderful New Colours to add to the collection of Wonder Embossing Crystals. The shows are at 1 pm and 6 pm on Hochanda, The shows are going to be great so please dont miss them or the great products they are bringing today.


The new colours are amazing, the mixes are super and give you the ability to achieve so much more. Being part of their design team, I have been lucky enough to craft with them, so today I thought I would share some of the projects I have been making.

Within the collection is a Special Limited Edition 'Hochanda Pink' to help to celebrate their 1st Birthday. Also new to the range are Celebration Blue, Celebration Red and Celebration Purple. The addition of these new colours really opens up the possibilities. I am sure they have a lot more to come, so it's all very exciting.

I have really enjoyed using the new colours both on their own and in conjunction with the exsisting range. I have made quite a few samples and I will be sharing step by steps for them for anyone wanting to know more and how I went about them.

I have also been making samples with the beautiful paper pads. The quality of these is excellent, I would definitely describe them as card more than paper. I have loved the designs and colourways, I would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for taking a look at my post today, I hope you like the items I have made and shared. I will be sharing my first step by step for the cards and projects I have been making on Saturday, I hope you will take a look.Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

3 comments:

  1. WOW these look stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Linda says these are stunning. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing projects.
    Thanks for sharing. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete