Sunday 26 September 2021

Hello Everyone, Great news that the fund has reached 35%, so a huge thank you for your support.

Hello Everyone, Great news that the fund has reached 35%, so a huge thank you to every single one of you, I really do appreciate your support. 

There are limits on the amount of words you can add on Just giving, so it’s impossible to include every single detail, it has to be condensed. On a comment yesterday, I was questioned about the fund and my circumstances. I wanted to be crystal clear about the amount I am trying to raise and why. If there’s anything missing that I should have added, I will be more than happy to add it.

I need a machine that will produce 6 litres of Oxygen. To make the machine as light as possible It takes the regular air, filters it, removes the nitrogen, other gases and concentrates the Oxygen for me to breathe. There are no tanks at all, no Oxygen, just filters, that is a very simple explanation. I will need to run this on the highest setting, to get the amount I need, which will reduce the battery significantly, giving only an hour or so.

As I have put in the title of the just giving page, I am trying to raise sufficient funds for the machine, additional batteries and an external charger. I have been speaking to someone at Portable Oxygen, who recommended those extra options to make life easier and give me the most independence.

I will be over the moon if this fund allows me to buy just the machine that will make a huge difference to me. But, If I can get the additional pieces then that would be great, however I will be more than happy to save up for additional batteries and charger. What I want to say is that I will be eternally grateful to each and every one of you for the support you have given whatever the final outcome.

I would have been offered liquid Oxygen, but as I have said in the main page, this would have been incredibly restrictive for me. It requires a large mother tank to be installed on the ground floor, then heavy tanks that need to be refilled. I have other conditions, which would make it impossible to carry the tanks, so the Oxygen Concentrator makes much better sense and will give me more independence and, hopefully the freedom I am after.

Thank you to each of you that have added your support, it really does mean a huge amount to me, helping me to get a machine, that will transform the quality of my life. If anyone else can help to reach the amount I need, I will be forever grateful to you.

Thank you so much and Take care xx


2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your article. Your article contains useful information which improves my knowledge. The custom box packaging facilitates you with the finest quality Custom Printed Boxes Packaging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the time and dedication you've put into this blog

    ReplyDelete