Thursday 28 November 2019

BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND FRENZY

So Friends & Crafters, Black Friday is fast approaching, Tomorrow in fact. I have made sure there's something for everyone in the Craftascope Etsy Store with saving up to 60%. As it's the first time I have been able to join in, I have to say I am excited about it. I've included a selection of projects in this blog, just some of the creations you could make with some of the items on offer. The offers end on Monday at midnight, there isn't an endless supply, so once they have sold out, they can't be replaced.


It's been sad for me losing a few of the Craftascope items, especially the ones recently on Hochanda as I can't get them back. I do hope you will take advantage of the substantial savings, while they are still available. I have included as much as I possibly can in this event, so it's a great time to fill in the gaps in your Craftascope collection, or simply treat yourself. while the value is even greater.





There are lots of exciting things happening at the moment, I'm expanding the Design Team and look forward to seeing the creations from the applicants. You know I love to see what people are making, I look forward to introducing the new additions. We have Christmas around the corner and then the New Year 2020, I cant quite believe how fast the time is flying by.







There are plenty of Tutorials covering everything in the Craftascope range, from the very first collection, with many more coming very soon. You can find them right here on the blog and on the Craftascope Youtube Channel, there is a link above for that as well as one for the Etsy store.






If there is any specific product you would like to see demonstrated or have any requests please leave your comments on the most recent video and I will include them as soon as I possibly can. For Now take care and Happy Crafting.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment