Thursday 4 April 2019

Hi Friends and Crafters

Hi to you all, I have a few days left before I travel back to Bulgaria. As soon as I get back I will be adding my tutorials for you and some more inspiration that will hopefully give you even more ideas. For now I am sharing the second show where I launched the Media Medley Collection on Hochanda. I hope you enjoy watching it.

It takes a while to upload but at least this way it will be available for you even once the rewind edition has finished. I will upload the launch show of the Blooming Marvelous range overnight and hopefull have it ready for you all for tomorrow. For now take care and Happy Crafting.xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Nick. It's so useful to have it there,rather than it disappearing. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite a few people ask for them so I think it's a good idea to do this and it helps if someone wants to see the demos, Thank you.xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for that Nick... love watching all your videos
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete