Sunday 24 March 2019

ATC Antics

Morning my lovely friends and crafters, What an amazing few days I have had, A really enjoyable visit to Hochanda and a catch up with friends, meeting all of the lovely people that bring us such great shows and then the launch of  the next installment of my Craftascope Library. Today, I wanted to spend some time showing you the stamp sheets in detail. There really isn't the time on the show to do that as well as present the demo's that we all love to see. I want to show just how versatile these stamps are and show the smaller stamps that are so valuable to us crafters, whatever our style or crafting experience.

ATC Antics:
This was specially designed to coordinate with the ATC die set which sold out, I have managed to squeeze some additional stock but there wont be anymore available after that. It's a real go to collection, enabling you to make a complete card or add detail, texture and dimension to any project. I have included some feel good sentiments along with words that can be mixed with others in any of the Craftascope collection to form new sentiments or phrases. Two of the boys appear in a smaller and more natural look, giving you even more scope to coordinate a tag, gift and matching card. I have included a positive and negative bubble wrap, that gives the most amazing texture, it's a huge improvement on the real thing allowing you to do so much more, with texture, dimension as well as opening up a whole new way of crafting.

Such A Card:
I have designed some of these to layer and they look amazing in any colour combination to give a wide range of looks and feels. They work perfectly well as single stamps and dont have to be layered to give a wonderful look. Again they are great to add to any project to add texture and dimension, but as I demonstrated in my shows on Hochanda, they can be used to make a super but simple fast card and we all need one of those from Time to time. These are really different to anything else that is out there and give a unique feel to you crafting.

Textures 1:
This is the beginning of a small collection of wonderful texture stamps, sized to make it simple to extend them to suit your project. Being Thermo Plastic Rubber, they allow you to use all of your techniques, extending the use but remaining clear for positioning. There are some really interesting and unique textures here in this collection of 4, a really cost effective way of adding interest to anything.

Handy Helpers:
Oh my goodness, this was another early sell out, but I did manage to get a little ore stock on extended delivery, so I do hope you wont miss out. This is an amazing set of unique stamps and where this whole collection started. The 3 hands give you the opportunity to use on any project, I have used feel good phrases on one, Crafty words on another and included a plain to cover all bases. There are also some super and different sentiments in this set which will match all projects and occasions.

As I have said before all of the words in every launch of the Craftascope Library collection will mix and match to give 1000's of sentiments that you can create, rather than tie to you specifics, we all want to get as much value as we can from our supplies and this is an excellent way of covering every possible scenario.

I do thank you for all of your support, without it I wouldn't be able to bring you the collections that I share with you. I want to be able to give you a collection of usable, different and unique stamps that build your collection over the months and years to come. I don't want to bring the same images or things that are already available, I want to help you evolve and try something different in your crafting. I am launching another new collection on Tuesday at Hochanda with Dave, so I do hope you will join me then. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx








13 comments:

  1. I hope people do come and read your explanations of the different stamp sets,I think that it is so useful. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it would be and there's not enough time on the shows really.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love to see your fresh ideas Nick...I'm sure lots of others will too....Will be watching Tuesday for more inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Maureen, I am over the moon you are liking the things I bring to you. Im so sorry for the delay, it has been incredibly busy. I have my new prototypes now for my next shows, So I am so excited and once again looking forward to sharing with you.xx

      Delete
  4. I just found you on hochanda...you got me hooked!...very inspirational Nick x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you ever so much, I am so pleased you enjoyed the show on Hochanda and got a little inspiration too, I will be back with some new goodies next month, I will keep you posted.xx

      Delete
  5. Nick it is so good to wake up to your wonderful blog again. With your new collection it is very helpful to see techiques, & ideas to help us make beautiful things. I have missed the blogs because I always need to go back to learn more. I truly hope peple do read your blogs you always have a wealth of information.So I will be looking forward to many more to help with your fabulous collection. I will definitely be posting here more than I have in the past. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Carol, I am so pleased at just how far you have come, but more importantly how much you are enjoying the journey as well. I do hope you have been keeping an art journal, so you can look back abd see just how you change over time.x

      Delete
    2. Nick thank you for your kind words,you have encouraged me to go further. I did start an art journal, have found some things I did when I first came to Craftascope. The journal is really a great idea helps with notes, measurements which I have many little papers of. Thank you for suggesting. I even decorated the front cover! Only now realize how important a journal can be. Thank you for all your help. xx

      Delete
  6. We,come back Nick. Love all the new collection and will certainly watch on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, It's good to be getting back.I am so pleased you like the new collection, I have put my heart and should in and was worried in case it didn't go down well. Thank you, I will be coming back with some more next month which is very exciting, I cant wait to share again.xx

      Delete
  7. Wonderful new designs and products, I love how they all work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you like the designs Heather, It's always a worry in case people dont see the possibilities and a few shows is always hard to get it all across. I want everything i bring to work on it's own, with all previous collections and everything to come as well as going with anything you already have.xx

      Delete